Are you considering a kitchen remodel? Before you begin, work with your custom remodeler to determine a suitable schedule. Be sure to discuss the projected timetable so you can plan accordingly! Don’t get caught having to make big decisions in a rushed scenario. A good schedule will start from step one — design — and go all the way through finished construction. This is where ShelCidy Custom Remodeling leads the pack. ShelCidy’s Design Showroom is a huge factor in stress free designing and planning. All the key selections can be made right in the showroom, in the comfort of a beautiful setting with a professional designer.
Once the actual kitchen remodel commences, you’ll have to find creative ways to get through each day. Here are a few of our tips:
- Be prepared to remove everything from your kitchen cabinets and pantry. In many cases, things can be stored in other rooms for easy access. Refrigerators can be moved to other areas, garage, living room, etc. and keep stocked for your family. Small appliances such as portable microwaves and toaster ovens can also be temporarily relocated to use in a crunch.
- When it comes to meals, think EASY. Prepare dishes in advance and refrigerate or freeze them, or check your local supermarket for prepared foods that require only re-heating. Morton’s Gourmet Market is a gold mine in this area!
- Consider the full time, use of paper plates, cups and plastic utensils.
- Eat out or order in. Sarasota, Siesta Key, and Lakewood Ranch all offer great options for every budget.
- Fire up your outdoor grill. Meats, fish, and an array of vegetables and potatoes can all be grilled deliciously.
- Enjoy the outdoors.